Active Topics • IRC Applet / IRC Info
|The Rules (November 8, 2011)
- Be nice, and use common sense. Never insult other members.
- Don't post more than once in a row. If you do it too many times, you'll get warned. Most of the time, your extra posts will just be edited or deleted and you'll recieve a message about it.
- Don't advertise other sites, except in your signature.
- Don't spam. Make sure your topics match the description of the forum you're posting them in. Make sure your posts are relevant to the topic and have more than one or two words.
- Don't post anything that could offend other readers. Please make sure your posts, signature, and avatar are appropriate for the younger readers on our forum.
- When debating, please don't post your opinion without backing it up. Make sure you're considerate of everybody else's point of view and don't flame them for thinking what they do.
- If you have a problem with somebody, don't start a fight or flame war with them. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you however we can.
- No pornography, revealing images, or excessive profanity.
- One account person.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, email us at email@example.com